- Provide past employment history
- Neat, clean, well-groomed appearance
- Must provide the proper documentation for I-9 purposes to be Employment Authorization thru E-Verify
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License in the state you live in.
- Must be 21 years of age
- 2 years of experience or Truck Driving School Graduate
- No more than 5 minor violations in the last 3 years, none if under age 26
- No more than 1 major violation in the last 3 years, none if under age 26
- No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 5 years, none if under age 26
- Must be able to pass a Road Test
- Must summit to a drug screen upon employment per Department of Transportation mandated drug screen requirements.
- Must meet the physical requirements to perform the job and provide current valid unexpired medical certification.
- No felonies or misdemeanor criminal offenses that would pose an unreasonable risk to our customers, personnel or property, or would be inconsistent with the operations of Golding Transport